Teens has shown great change in their life with Gratitude.
- Makes them happier: When thinking about things they are thankful for, they are happy. When thinking about the blessings, it is hard to stay in a bad mood!
- Sleep Better: Grateful mind do not have to be sleep deprived. If a child focuses on the things to be grateful for 30 minutes before their bedtime, they have reported peaceful sleep all night.
- Improves Relationships: Teens who have expressed and been expressed to with appreciation have developed better relationship with parents and friends.
- No anxiety or depression: Depression is long held thoughts of worry; a grateful mind does not have space for worry. Students who had depression reduced their symptoms after practicing gratitude.
- Live longer and live a better legacy: A healthy mind and healthy heart helps to live longer. By being the state of Gratitude, it helps to bring better and best things into life. Living a better legacy to the next generation.
Habit that will make life abundant.